Contributing to the legal community by:
- Serving as a former Judicial Extern to the Hon. David McKeague in United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan.
- Serving a a past president of the American Inns of Court Gerald R. Ford Chapter.
- Volunteering as an expert witness for the Hillman Advocacy Program hosted by the Federal District Court for the Western District of Michigan.
- Serving as a Judicial Clerk to the Hon. David Jordon in Michigan’s 54-B District Court.
- Serving as a Court-Approved Mediator in multiple Judicial Circuits in Michigan.
- Serving as a committee co-chair for a section of the State Bar of Michigan.
- Serving on the State Bar of Michigan’s Standing Committee on Civil Procedure and the Courts.
- Publishing articles for the legal community on new developments in the law.
- Publishing “best practices” for proactive court solutions to increase collaboration among bench, bar, court administrators, and local municipalities.
- Teaching for continuing legal educations program for lawyers.